Punjab-the land of five rivers is the 20th-largest Indian state in terms of area. It is the 16th-largest by population and 14th largest state economy in India. However, it ranks 3rd in the human development index among all Indian states.
Punjab is known as the “Granary of India” because of the huge production of food crops. It is a very fertile region and was originally known as Sapta Sindhu, the Vedic land of the seven rivers. Fauna of Punjab is quite rich with 396 types of birds, 214 kinds of Lepidoptera, and many more.
There are various tourist spots in Punjab. The most famous ones include sites of Indus Valley Civilization, the ancient fort of Bathinda, and Harmandir Sahib, also known as the Golden Temple in Amritsar is one of the world’s best spiritual places.
The literacy rate in Punjab, according to the 2011 census, is 75%. The literacy rate in men is 80% whereas, in women, it is 70%. Punjab has many institutions of higher education. Most notable being the Punjab Agricultural University. Punjab Agricultural University is quite famous all over the world for the study of agriculture. It played a major role in the Green Revolution of the 1960s. Dr. Har Gobind Khorana, a Nobel laureate in biochemistry, is an alumnus of the Punjab University.
Some of the best Colleges of Punjab are
- IIT, Ropar
- Dr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology in Jalandhar
- Thapar University in Patiala
- Guru Nanak Dev University in Amritsar
- DAV Institute of Engineering and Technology in Jalandhar
- Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College in Ludhiana
- Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology in Sangrur
- Lovely Professional University in Jalandhar
- Swami Parmanand Engineering College in Mohali
- Chitkara University in Chandigarh
- Indo Global College of Engineering in Mohali
- University Institute of Chemical Engineering & Technology in Chandigarh
- Board of Naturopathy and yoga science Regional College in Dinanagar
- Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition in Bathinda
Christian Medical College established in 1894 in Ludhiana, is one of the oldest institutions for medical education. A lot of effort has been put to offer education in Yog and Naturopathy by the Punjab government. Quite a good number of students are pursuing their careers in Yog and Naturopathy.
Due to the initiatives taken up by the government, the education department, and educational institutes, the scenario of education in the state has significantly improved.
Schools are offering quality education. To help schools to carry their noble task of educating children, CAMPUSDEAN-the best school management software is now available in Punjab
. It helps schools to manage their administrative and educational tasks with ease and efficiency.
CAMPUSDEAN is the best school management system in Punjab. With one software, you can manage multiple schools in an organization or under a trust. As it is a web-based school ERP, it allows the execution of multiple tasks simultaneously. It has amazing features and modules to manage the work of various departments.
- Admission Management
- Fee Management
- Student/Staff Profile Management
- Student/Staff Attendance Management
- Vendor Management
- Library and Inventory Management
- Hostel Management
- Timetable and Lesson Planner
- Report Management and Generation
- Transport Management
- Exam Management
- Account and Payroll Management
CAMPUSDEAN- the best school software in Punjab also has three exclusive school mobile apps for parents, teachers, and members of school management.
- Management app for school management or trustees
- Teacher app for teachers
- Parent app for parents/guardians and students
Some of the perks of using CAMPUSDEAN school management software is
- Communication becomes faster and accurate
- Information sharing becomes quicker and reliable
- Data saving, editing, and updating becomes much easier
- Data is safe from getting lost due to natural disasters or theft
- Searching for any data becomes quite simple and quick
- Report preparation becomes automatic
- Generate ID-cards directly from the software
- Managing complete school transport facility is possible
- Parents get updates on their child’s activities on time
- Reduces teachers workload significantly
- Members of management stay updated at all times
By using this school software, Schools also get facilities like
- Biometric Attendance System with Biometric device
- Tally Integration
- OMR System
- Vehicle Tracking System
- Bulk SMS/Email Service
Make working smart and efficient. Save time, money, and effort by using the CAMPUSDEAN-the best school ERP in Punjab. Enhance student’s and staff’s performance. This school management system automates all the work of the school and helps to deliver quality education.To know more about our services and benefits, call us at 9727735599 or visit our website www.campusdean.com to get a free demo. You can email us your requirements at email@example.com