Optical mark recognition or optical mark reading is the process to read marked data by humans in tests or survey forms. Shaded lines or shaded circles are used to read the test papers, checklists, and attendance sheets. It is a very effective way to check multiple test papers in a go with MCQs. It saves a lot of time, and results are generated quickly with no errors in checking.
Our OMR software helps you to
- Analyze big test groups
- Publish or generate result category wise( subject or topic)
- Option for printing the result in any format
- Error-free result without any discrepancy
- No anomalies in objective-type test papers
- Hassle-free conduction of exams
- Save time during the survey in schools
- Scan the sheets automatically with scanner
- Conduct exams with objective type questions
- Fill specialized forms to remove ambiguity
- Get feedback and conduct evaluations easily
The OMR Sheet Checker software of CAMPUSDEAN helps to conduct exams for a large number of candidates or organize extensive surveys. It is user-friendly and costs very low with easy installation. It allows for editing, adding, or canceling questions from the master answer sheet. This assists in saving time in conducting assessments and test performance of students. We Provide OMR Software all over India !!